I have offered physical therapy services from my second year of med-school, from 2012. For the first couple of years it was mainly kinesio taping and massage and the clients were mostly sportsmen. Right after graduating, I started working for the top soccer club FC Flora, as the physical therapist for the U21-team. Since then I have gone through a vast amount of courses and plan tocontinue to do so. All that, so I can find you the best treatment from my vast array of therapeutic methods. Already in school I knew I wanted to offer the services suitable for a top athlete, to “regular” people as well. I will find you the most suitable method and treatment and show you exercises, with which you can continue looking after your health by yourself.
At the moment I have clients from all walks of life and ages and everyone with smaller or bigger issues is welcome to contact me.
As services I offer physical therapy evaluation and treatment, personal training, massages and courses.
If you maintain your car, you should maintain your body as well. Or better yet, let me do it for you.
I use enviromentally friendly cleaning and professional products.
Tartu Health Care College, physical therapist, 2013
I also work as a physical therapist and fitness coach for FC Flora U21.
- 2007.a. Dorian Yates: Nutrition and training in bodybuilding
- 2008.a. EKFL training camp, 10 hours additional courses
- 2011.a. Laivin Courses– Kinesioteiping basic course
- 2011.a. M.I. Massage school – On-site massage
- 2011.a. Tartu Health Care College – Myometry
- 2013.a. Laivin Courses– Soft tissue therapies for skeletal system issues
- 2013.a. Spordihooldus – First aid in sports and sports taping
- 2013.a. Laivin Courses– Functional taping, kinesiotaping advanced course
- 2014.a. M.I. Massage school – Basics of manual therapy
- 2014.a. M.I. Massage school – Sports massage
- 2014.a. Laivin Courses– Soft tissue therapies for skeletal system issues – Neck and shoulder girdle
- 2014.a. Laivin Courses– Soft tissue therapies for skeletal system issues – Back and pelvic girdle
- 2014.a. Laivin Courses– Soft tissue therapies for skeletal system issues – Lower limb
- 2014.a. M.I. Massage school – Gua sha
- 2015.a. Laivin Courses– Diagnostics and joint mobilisations in soft tissue therapy: spinal column, pelvis, limbs
- 2016.a. Nordic Association for Myofunctional Therapy – Advanced breathing and simulation of high altitude training to improve sports performance
- 2016.a. Institute of Sport Sciences and Physiotherapy I University of Tartu – Ribcage – the missing link in sports physiotherapy?
- 2016.a. Institute of Sport Sciences and Physiotherapy I University of Tartu / NAIOMT – Lumbar spine I & II
- 2016.a. Institute of Sport Sciences and Physiotherapy I University of Tartu / NAIOMT – Demystifying chronic pain
- 2016 – …. School for orthopedic osteopathy (several courses on orthopedic diagnostics and treatment of ankle, knee, hip, lower back, shoulders and neck issues)
- 2016.a. Arci OÜ – Diane Jacobs – Dermoneuromodulation
- 2017.a. Institute of Sport Sciences and Physiotherapy I University of Tartu / NAIOMT – Cervical spine I & II
- 2018.a. Institute of Sport Sciences and Physiotherapy I University of Tartu – Lumbopelvic hip complex
- 2014, 2015, 2016.a. Tartu Health Care College – Trigger point therapy
- 2016 EKFL level V personal trainer course: posture
- Office course: “Different issues related to sedentary work and work exercises”, different companies
- Presentation on elderly health, Kolgaküla grandparents’ day
- Healthy shoulder training: for personal trainers and fitness athletes
- Chronic pain treatment: Family Nurse Association conference 2019
- 2012.a. Science, sport and medicine IX
- 2014.a. Sports trauma conference
- 2015.a. Functional anomalies of the head region and myofunctional therapy
- 2016.a. Contemporary treatment of tendinopathies
- 2017.a. EMMKKS II Health Conference: back health and its connections with joints
- 2018.a. EMMKKS III Health Conference: Connections in the human
- 2018.a. Conference for Estonian Orthopedist and Traumatologist Association
First consultation 45 €*
Physical therapy, massage up to 60 minutes 45 €*
Physical therapy, massage up to 30 minutes 25 €
*Discount price 35 € for students, retirees and people with reduced work ability, valid with document
Out-of-queue time or weekend +50%
“Foundation building” personal training 45€
A cool and educational workout with a physio! Currently outdoors or on my premises.
How to maintain your health in an office enviroment (with demonstration of exercises) 2h
How to use in-company gym 2h
Contact me for pricing!
OÜ Fysioruum • EE797700771001488468
NB! Do let me know at least 24h beforehand, if you cannot come to your appointment.
Fee for missing the appointment without a serious reason – 25 €