I have offered physical therapy services from my second year of med-school, from 2012. For the first couple of years it was mainly kinesio taping and massage and the clients were mostly sportsmen. Right after graduating, I started working for the top soccer club FC Flora, as the physical therapist for the U21-team. Since then I have gone through a vast amount of courses and plan tocontinue to do so. All that, so I can find you the best treatment from my vast array of therapeutic methods. Already in school I knew I wanted to offer the services suitable for a top athlete, to “regular” people as well. I will find you the most suitable method and treatment and show you exercises, with which you can continue looking after your health by yourself.
At the moment I have clients from all walks of life and ages and everyone with smaller or bigger issues is welcome to contact me.
As services I offer massages, physical therapy evaluation and treatment, I also FMS testing and courses.
If you maintain your car, you should maintain your body as well. Or better yet, let me do it for you.
I use enviromentally friendly cleaning and professional products.
Tartu Health Care College, physical therapist, 2013
I also work as a physical therapist for FC Flora.
- 2007.a. Dorian Yates: Nutrition and training in bodybuilding
- 2008.a. EKFL training camp, 10 hours additional courses
- 2011.a. Laivin Courses– Kinesioteiping basic course
- 2011.a. M.I. Massage school – On-site massaage
- 2011.a. Tartu Health Care College – Myometry
- 2013.a. Laivin Courses– Soft tissue therapies for skeletal system issues
- 2013.a. Spordihooldus – First aid in sports and sports taping
- 2013.a. Laivin Courses– Functional taping, kinesiotaping advanced course
- 2014.a. M.I. Massage school – Basics of manual therapy
- 2014.a. M.I. Massage school – Sports massage
- 2014.a. Laivin Courses– Soft tissue therapies for skeletal system issues – Neck and shoulder girdle
- 2014.a. Laivin Courses– Soft tissue therapies for skeletal system issues – Back and pelvic girdle
- 2014.a. Laivin Courses– Soft tissue therapies for skeletal system issues – Lower limb
- 2014.a. M.I. Massage school – Gua sha
- 2015.a. Laivin Courses– Diagnostics and joint mobilisations in soft tissue therapy: spinal column, pelvis, limbs
- 2016.a. Nordic Association for Myofunctional Therapy – Advanced breathing and simulation of high altitude training to improve sports performance
- 2016.a. Institute of Sport Sciences and Physiotherapy I University of Tartu – Ribcage – the missing link in sports physiotherapy?
- 2016.a. Institute of Sport Sciences and Physiotherapy I University of Tartu / NAIOMT – Lumbar spine I & II
- 2016.a. Institute of Sport Sciences and Physiotherapy I University of Tartu / NAIOMT – Demystifying chronic pain
- 2016 – …. School for orthopedic osteopathy (several courses on treatment of ankle, knee, hip, lower back, shoulders and neck treatment)
- 2016.a. Arci OÜ – Diane Jacobs – Dermoneuromodulation
- 2017.a. Institute of Sport Sciences and Physiotherapy I University of Tartu / NAIOMT – Cervical spine I & II
- 2018.a. Institute of Sport Sciences and Physiotherapy I University of Tartu – Lumbopelvic hip complex
- 2014, 2015, 2016.a. Tartu Health Care College – Trigger point therapy
- 2016 EKFL level V personal trainer course: posture
- Office course: “Different issues related to sedentary work and work exercises”, different companies
- Presentation on elderly health, Kolgaküla grandparents’ day
- 2012.a. Science, sport and medicine IX
- 2014.a. Sports trauma conference
- 2015.a. Functional anomalies of the head region and myofunctional therapy
- 2016.a. Contemporary treatment of tendinopathies
- 2017.a. EMMKKS II Health Conference: back health and its connections with joints
- 2018.a. EMMKKS III Health Conference: Connections in the human
- 2018.a. Conference for Estonian Orthopedist and Traumatologist Association
First consultation 45 €*
Physical therapy, massage up to 60 minutes 45 €*
Physical therapy, massage up to 60 minutes 25 €
*Discount price 35 € for students, retirees and people with reduced work ability, valid with document
Company events, courses – by agreement.
OÜ Fysioruum • EE797700771001488468
NB! Do let me know at least 24h beforehand, if you cannot come to your appointment.
Fee for missing the appointment without a serious reason – 25 €